Co-Founder and CEO
Sustainable Buildings B.V – Groningen, Netherlands (2016-Present)
- Augmented company growth to 10-15 employees and contractors, 160 customers and 260 customer buildings/subscriptions, by managing over 1M euros investment; successfully gained grants and awards.
- Optimized business growth by leading business development to increase overall impact and utilization of solutions developed by IT department.
- Received award for Top 50 young entrepreneurial talents under 35 who set the innovation tone in the Netherlands and beyond selected by The Dutch Financial Times.
PhD researcher – Distributed Systems
University of Groningen, Groningen, Netherlands (2011-2016)
- Received 100 additional ECTS points for extracurricular activities.
- Published and oversaw 10 different scientific publications which included one Best Paper Nominee.
- Published book via Amazon: “A Smart Energy System for Sustainable Buildings”
Senior Quality Assurance Engineer
AtlantBH d.o.o. – Sarajevo, Bosnia, Herzegovina (2010-2011)
testing scripts to improve software quality. Led test team of 5 members to conduct quality results. Managed test team and communicated with stakeholders and client representatives from US Navteq. Coached new members and provide innovative process by adding exploratory testing. Communicated directly with Product Owner and software developers to ensure better product documentation.
- Coordinated the testing team and process of a complex product, and developed a whole set of automated scripts that automatically tested and reported on all features of this product.
- Collaborated with development team lead and other colleagues, to manage together to reach strict deadlines set by US client.
EESTEC International Training Team Coordinator
Mekelweg 4, 2628 CD Delft, The Netherlands (2009-2010)
- Co-founded the Training Team of EESTEC International
- Lead an international team of 37 trainers
- Delivered trainings as EESTEC International Soft Skills Trainer
- Trained 300+ students which improved their soft skills capabilities.
- Additionally performed as EESTEC International Oversight Committee Member
EESTEC Local Committee Sarajevo Co-founder & Chairman
Zmaja od Bosne b.b., Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina (2006-2008)